Point Blank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conduit Clan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Chatango Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

WOG Moves In With PB

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
obZcurity
Admin
obZcurity

WOG Moves In With PB Empty
PostSubject: WOG Moves In With PB   WOG Moves In With PB EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:43 pm

Our main ally clan WOG is going to be sharing the site with us now.

I have been talking to their clan leader L_Angel and he likes this idea. WOG has a website but he says that they never use at and all they do is just use a chatbox. So we are going to be taking them in so give them alot of respect as they give us some. We are makiing a banner for them and making a moving banner like as in the past so it switches between banners. The website URL will be staying the same just bcuz i want it too and there rly isnt a point in changin it.

The chatbox background will be the same except from saying Point Blank it will be saying PB/WOG. The colors of the site will be staying the same. The Playlist background will remain the same just bcuz since its so small i wouldnt wanna put any WOG info in it to make it all crmaped up.

For those of u who dont know, we r sharing a Game Battles team with them too. Each clan will still be having seperate clan wars but we will be having a nasty game battles team shared between us. Only our best players from each team will be invited to join the game battles team. So everybody should make a game battles account incase we pick them to be on our team. Our game battles team can have up to 24 people so the best 12 from each clan will get to be on the game battles team.

This "sub-merge" type action will hopeuflly keep our clans more active and make it easiers to comunicate with one another. Because i know there are some PB and WOG members that havnt met each other yet

Rules and Guidlines

U cannot take a member from one clan and have them join the other.
A clan member cant leave his/her clan to join the other. ( works both ways from PB-WOG and WOG-PB)
Once u leave one of the clans u leave the entire alliance and cannot join the other clan.
You have to be respectful to both WOG and PB members.

Do not leak any inforation out of this site about our alliance bcuz if ppl find out that we are helping each other out then we might ge a bad reputation and nobody will want to war us.
Moderators of one clan cannot ban people from the other clan. Only the owners can, and only for very good reasons.

Consiquences: Break Rules...

U can get banned from the chatbox.
...Banned from site.
Get sat out of next clan war.
Possibly get kicked off the Game Battles team. (If your on it)

Last edited by obZcurity on Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pointblank.darkbb.com
sparkk
Admin
sparkk

PostSubject: swell   WOG Moves In With PB EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:19 pm

first ally clan and i was the one to find them!!!!
Back to top Go down
obZcurity
Admin
obZcurity

PostSubject: Re: WOG Moves In With PB   WOG Moves In With PB EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:31 am

Yup Spark and good job. I have a good feeling that this will be our only ally clan bcuz we r so close with these guys and i think our alliance has a good chance of making it to the thop of gamebattles. I am very excited to see what we can pull off together. TThats why i wanted them to come onto our site so that way we could communicate alot easier. Clan wars for both of us (not the gamebattles) will be alot easier with us helping each other out.
Back to top Go down
https://pointblank.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOG Moves In With PB   WOG Moves In With PB Empty

Back to top Go down

WOG Moves In With PB
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Point Blank :: Introduction :: Updates-
Jump to: